Российский форум поклонников актрисы Jodelle Ferland
Текущее время: 29-03, 10:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Jodelle Ferland attends horror award ceremony in Moscow
СообщениеДобавлено: 01-02, 19:28 
Администратор
Администратор

<center>Actress Jodelle Ferland attends horror award ceremony in Moscow</center>

<center><iframe src="http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-366372&id=161964777&hash=a048fa89abd4707c&hd=2" width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>
http://vk.com/video-366372_161964777</center>

Shotlist

1. Various of the ceremony. 00:00-02:54
2. [Q] So you mainly featured in a horror movies, is it difficult to scary people?

SOUNDBITE, Jodelle Ferland, actress (speaking English):
“I don’t know, I think, I’ve been pretty successful in scaring people, but it’s hard for me to tell, because obviously I’m not scared to myself, so when I watch the movie, I’m not scared of it but seems like other people are, so apparently I'm doing it right.”

[Q] Why have you chosen this type of movie?

“You know, I don’t think I really have chosen to do so many horror movies, but I mean obviously when I’m asked whether I'll do a movie or not, I decide whether I’m going to do that, but the fact that I’ve been offered so many horror movies is not something that I choose, but I don’t mind it. It’s just once you do one horror movie, everybody wants you for another horror movie, so I guess it’s just type-casting. But I’m OK with that, and I mean I have done other types of movies too, it’s not like horror is the only thing I’ve done, but quite a bit.”

[Q] What’s kind of dream movie you have?

"I would like a comedy, I think that would be really fun, just for something really different, because I’ve never really done a full-on comedy. I’ve done some lighter movies that are kind different from what the darker ones that I’ve done but I’d like to do something that’s really, really funny. And I'd also would love to do a series, I just think it would be really cool to have one character that I really enjoy playing, and play that character for a long time, that would be neat."

[Q] You are also featuring in Twilight, which is probably like a dream thing for many girls around the world. How was it, being like together with those stars?

"It was absolutely amazing, it was so much fun, and they were all really down to earth and really sweet. I mean, I was coming over on the third movie so they were already basically family, so everybody was always asking me after whether I felt really locked out or out of place but I didn’t. They always made me feel really welcome so I’m very happy for that."

3. Various of correspondent speaking to Jodelle Ferland. 05:01-05:24
Story

Moscow has been hosting the Kaplya film festival, featuring horror movies from around the world.

Canadian actress Jodelle Ferland, best known for her roles in Silent Hill and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, was at the festival's award ceremony.

She spoke to RT about her experiences in the horror genre, and her plans for the future.

Ferland says working with the Twilight Saga crew was "absolutely amazing, it was so much fun, and they were all really down to earth."

Asked about her next plans, she said: "I would like a comedy, I think that would be really fun... And I'd also would love to do a series, I just think it would be really cool to have one character that I really enjoy playing, and play that character for a long time."

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 17-06, 23:07 
Фанат

Пожалуйста удалите это сообщение

Последний раз редактировалось Eustace 21-03, 07:07, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 17-06, 23:13 
Администратор
Администратор

Yes

[Silent Hill The Movie FAN team]

Изображение
Изображение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа